Working together to make a difference
Companies support the efforts of the Naomi Berrie Diabetes Center, one of the premier diabetes centers in the world, through cause-related marketing and sponsorship opportunities of major fundraising events. Through these partnerships, companies contribute to their communities, while enhancing their recognition in the marketplace.
Partner with a formidable force in the fight against diabetes and boost your company's bottom line — work with the powerful brand of the Naomi Berrie Diabetes Center. Our corporate partnerships team can help enhance your company's visibility and achieve its specifically identified marketing goals through unique promotions, events, and sponsorships that further your products, services, and brand, while supporting the Berrie Center's lifesaving mission.
Our team will work with your company on programs that:
- Increase your sales and customer loyalty
- Give you a competitive edge
- Create public relations opportunities
- Encourage and reward employee involvement
- Improve relationships with corporate stakeholders
For more information
Contact: Melissa DeCesare
Boost Community Visibility & Achieve Marketing Objectives
Harness the brand equity of the Naomi Berrie Diabetes Center by creating a special promotion that is mutually beneficial, promotes your company's brand, products, and services, and simultaneously supports a cause close to the hearts of your customers and employees.
Raise awareness for your company and our lifesaving cause by organizing a fundraising event or golf tournament on behalf of the Berrie Center. Our team will guide you through the process of creating a successful event.
Products and Services
Contribute tangible goods, products, services, and tickets, or raffle and auction items to support our many fundraising initiatives.
Reward Employees & Engage Business Associates, Recognition & Sales Incentives
Give employees or business associates tickets to one of the Berrie Center's popular fundraising events.
- Corporate Teams: form a corporate team to participate in - or volunteer for - the Berrie Center's fundraising events.
- Companies for Cures: start an employee fund drive, offering workers the opportunity to make a onetime gift or spread out payroll deductions over the course of a year.
- Matching Gifts: maximize and encourage employee giving by matching your staff's charitable contributions, or create a corporate matching challenge.